- Status of Terms
- These terms constitute a legal document ("the Agreement"), which sets out the rights and obligations of you as a visitor ("you"), and those of Éclat Services Limited ("we" or "us"), in relation to the services offered by us through this site or any of the other sites owned by us. By registering for Éclat Services Limited services, you agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you re-affirm that agreement every time you use any of our services.
- You agree to:
- provide true, accurate, current and complete information about you as prompted by our contact form (such information being the "Contact Data"); and
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
- Place of performance and applicable law.
- Éclat Services Limited is a company operating in England and unless otherwise specified, the services on this site are directed solely at those who access this site from the United Kingdom mainland. Éclat Services Limited makes no representation that any service referred to in the materials on this site is appropriate for use, or available, in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- English law shall govern this Agreement.
- You and we each submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to disputes arising out of this Agreement. .
- Éclat Services Limited shall not be liable for any loss or damage that arises from the use of any of the information contained in any part of this site.
- Some links on this site will lead to sites that are not under the control of Éclat Services Limited. Éclat Services Limited will not accept responsibility or liability for the material on any site that is not under the control of Éclat Services Limited.
- Limitation of Liability
- Nothing in this Agreement shall affect the statutory rights of any consumer or exclude or restrict any liability for death or personal injury arising from the negligence or fraud of Éclat Services Limited.
- Subject to clause 6.1, you agree that Éclat Services Limited shall not be liable either in contract, tort, negligence, statutory duty or otherwise, for any direct loss or damage (including loss or damage which is reasonably foreseeable or occurs naturally in the course of things) resulting from any acts, omissions, failures or delays occurring on or in relation to those parts of the Internet not under Éclat Services Limited direct control including, without limitation, damage for loss of business, loss of sales, non payment of sums due, loss of profits, business interruption, loss of reputation, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss (even where Éclat Services Limited has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- The only liabilities that Éclat Services Limited can exclude are those arising from the following:
- In cases where losses were not foreseeable to both parties when the contract was formed.
- Where losses were not caused by any breach on the part of Éclat Services Limited.
- For any business losses, and / or losses to non-consumers.
- Complaints handling procedure
- All complaints will be taken seriously and will be investigated as soon as they are brought to our notice. We will rectify any problems as soon as possible.
- All designs, text, graphics and their selection and arrangement on this site are the copyright of Éclat Services Limited or its content providers. As a visitor to the Éclat Services Limited site you are licensed to copy electronically or to print portions of this site for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of materials on this site without Éclat Services Limited’s prior written consent is strictly prohibited.
- Intellectual property rights in any software or any other copyrighted materials ("Software") and supporting documentation supplied by us to you remain our property or that of our licensors.
- Without our written consent and without affecting any applicable statutory rights under the Copyright (Computer Program) Regulations 1992 (as amended, supplemented or replaced from time to time) you shall not and shall not permit any other person to:
- disassemble, reverse engineer, decompile or in any other way interfere with the Software;
- copy or modify the Software; or
- create any new Software partly or wholly based on the Software.
- Subject to the terms of this Agreement, you are licensed to use the Software and associated documentation non-exclusively, but only for the purposes identified on the site in relation to the Software.
- You must not transfer, assign or sub-license your right to use the Software or attempt to do so.
- Matters Beyond our Reasonable Control
- Éclat Services Limited shall not be held liable for any breach of this Agreement caused by circumstances out of its control including, but not limited to, Acts of God, fire, lightening, flood, or extremely severe weather, explosion, war, disorder, flood, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees), acts or omissions of Internet services providers or acts of local or central Government or other competent authorities.
- In the event of conflict or inconsistency between the terms of the English language version of this Agreement and any translation provided by us, the English language version shall prevail.
Isilwana, Foxley Lane
Berkshire, RG42 4EE